1. Please take a few minutes to fill out this questionnaire.  You will be contacted by one our travel specialists to help you plan your Adirondack Getaway. 
  2. If you prefer to contact us directly, please call (800) 666-3757.

 

Name
Street address
Address (cont.)
City
State/Province
Zip/Postal code
Country
Work Phone
Home Phone
Fax:
Arrival Date:
Departure Date:
Number of Adults:
Number of Children:
Bed Set-up
(first room)
Bed Set-up
(second room)
Bed Set-up
(third room)
I would like to be contacted by:
E-mail

Return to the Home Page

RENTAL CONDITIONS

DEPOSIT: A deposit of 50% of the total rental is required within 5 days of making a reservation.

CANCELLATION: Cancellations may be made up to 14 days prior to your arrival. Your money will be returned less a $25.00 booking fee. Within 14 days, your deposit will be forfeited. There are no refunds for unused portions of stays.

PAYMENT: Payment can be made in cash, Travelers Checks, certified check, or bank check. Personal checks will not be accepted at check in.

SECURITY DEPOSIT: A credit card imprint of $250.00 will be put on a credit card or left in cash. The purpose the security deposit is to protect against damage in the home and long distance phone calls. The security deposit is not returned at departure. No charge will be put through without contacting the guest.

OCCUPANCY: Occupancy is limited to the number of persons stated in your confirmation letter. Additional persons will subject your party to immediate eviction without any refund.

PETS: No pets are allowed at our town house/ condo properties. A cleaning of furniture, carpets, and all bedding will be charged to your security deposit. A few of our private homes allow pets. Be sure all your guests know the rules.

BOAT SLIPS: On our waterfront properties a boat slip will be assigned before your arrive. Trailers will be stored in a special parking lot. Jet skis are not allowed in the marina or at the beach areas. Please bring a copy of your boat registration with you for our records.

CHECK-IN: Check-in is after 4:00 p.m. Please call ahead to check on early arrival. If the unit is clean and not being used, we normally allow you to check in at Noon.

CHECK-OUT: Check-out is by 10:00 a.m. Late check is often allowed if no one is coming into the home that afternoon.

TELEPHONE USE: No hidden fees or blocks are on our telephones. Local phone exchanges are 251 and 494. Those people making long distance phone calls, without using their calling card or credit card will be charged for their use of the phones.

FAX: The use of the fax phone, in our office, is free to our guests. The fax phone line serves more than one purpose and must be turned on by hand to be used.

OUR SINCEREST APOLOGIES for some of the negative aspects of this page. 99% of our guests are responsible people who take outstanding care of our homes. Unfortunately the other 1% needs to understand the ramifications of their actions. If you do have an accident during your stay, please let us know immediately so we can minimize the damage, make prompt repairs, or order parts that may be needed.

 

Gore Mt. Village Activities Coupon Specials Additional Properties Terms and Conditions Contact Us

 Gore Mountain Accommodations Rentals and Sales,
PO Box 99, North Creek, NY 12853
(800) 666-3757   (518) 251-4141  
10/15/10


Internet Marketing Services by Mannix Marketing, Inc., an SEO Company